The University of Colorado Department of Political Science Electoral
Vote projection is the most accurate presidential election model in our
history. They were the only source that correctly called the 1980
Reagan/Carter results. They have correctly modeled every presidential
election since with their projected electoral totals never off by more
Their method is not a standard political poll process. They include
complex algorithms that includes key economic, employment and social
They build their models state by state to assure sufficient
granularity for top accuracy. It is mathematically possible that statistical error could cause them to incorrectly project one state. But it is mathematically impossible for them to incorrectly project more than one. Their 2012 model projected Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia for the Romney/Ryan ticket. The results reported by those secretaries of state were different.
As each state reports their final election details, the evidence of
voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud is being reported in
areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA all deploying personnel to
investigate election results.
1. In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney (a mathematical and statistical impossibility – see below.)
2. In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney (a statistical impossibility – see below.)
3. In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voters were registered to vote in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
4. In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes cast.
5. The National Seal Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout – the highest voter overage in entire the country. Second was Palm Beach County, FL with a 141% voter turnout overage.
6. In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
7. Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did. Add to this survey data showing the Democrat ticket losing support from 2008 among Blacks, Jews, Catholics and Independents, and the results reported for the above-named states are mathematically impossible.
Comrade Stalin once said of elections: “It doesn’t matter who gets the most votes. What is important is who counts them.”